Monday, December 9, 2019

Application

Respected Sir,
       I am writing this email to let you know that I will require a half-day leave on  05-11-2019 as I need to go to my sister's home town for Bhai-dooj and I need leave on 05 -11-2019.

I request you to kindly give me half day leave.
thank you

Dear Sir,
Most respectfully,I am writing this email to inform you that I will not be able to come to work tomorrow as  I need to visit the bank in my hometown for some personal work,and I need to travel there as soon as possible.
Kindly grant me leave for a day on 12-02-201
Dear Sir,
Most respectfully, It is stated that my sister’s marriage ceremony is going to be held next Monday on 21th of this month. I have to take care of all the arrangements of this ceremony and other related matters. So, I shall not be able to attend the office for three days. Your kind approval for this application is requested. Please oblige.
Thank you
Respected Sir

I want to say that I have an appointment with a doctor today at 7:30 pm. I have to take leave early from office. So, kindly grant me early leave from office at 7 pm noon.


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any problem please let me know.